As a member of Digging In Gathering, I pledge to…
– engage authentically
– be an encourager for my fellow members
– keep a positive attitude, treating vendors and other business owners with respect and kindness
– contribute to a sharing community, by openly sharing my knowledge and expertise when I am able
– to read and abide by the Membership Guidelines below
The following guidelines apply to all members of Digging In Gathering (“DIG”). The Community offers a place to share information and inspiration with each other in in a positive and supportive way. To maintain the spirit of our Community, we ask the following of all members:
1. Be kind, courteous, and tolerant. Treat others as you wish to be treated. Any posts or comments that are negative, unkind, or intolerant will be deleted by the Group Administrator(s).
2. Be generous with your knowledge and encouragement for other Community members.
3. Be legal and ethical. Do not share any content (written or image) that violates another person or entity’s intellectual property rights. Always attribute content creation to the appropriate party. When in doubt, ask for express permission to share the work of another.
4. Refrain from sharing content provided by this Community outside of the Community. The web resources and information you receive as part of your paid membership are proprietary and should only be used by members of this Community. If you’ve paid to join a sub-group of the Community (e.g. Power Circle, Webinar etc.) please refrain from sharing content discussed and provided outside of the sub-group. We’ve worked hard to bring you these exclusive resources to help you grow your business and connect you to other business owners.
5. Respect your fellow business owners by not sharing business or sensitive information other members may have posted in our forum or discussed on Zoom meetings.
If you have any questions about the Community Rules please contact us any time. Violation of any of these guidelines is grounds for removal from DIG, at the sole discretion of DIG.
Use this community to your advantage. Don’t be shy and please be welcoming!
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”- Helen Keller.